Here is a look at the original content and analysis from the Pro Hockey Rumors staff over the past week:
- Gavin Lee and Glenn Miller both looked at compelling restricted free agents in 2017. Gavin focused on Artemi Panarin among others while Glenn wrote about Bo Horvat and three other future RFA’s.
- PHR started previewing the Central Division for the upcoming season:
- Brett Barrett analyzed the Colorado Avalanche and Winnipeg Jets.
- Zach Leach investigated the Dallas Stars.
- Brian La Rose wrote about the Nashville Predators and Minnesota Wild.
- I took a look at the Chicago Blackhawks and St. Louis Blues.
- After hearing Bob McKenzie speak about the Habs on TSN 690, Brett wonders how short the leash is in Montreal. Make sure to join in on the conversation as it was heavily commented on by many of our readers.
- Finally, Mike Furlano outlined the reasoning for new goalie equipment rules after Bill Daly appeared on Sirius XM. Similar to the changes put in place following the strike, Mike details the changes that are coming to goalie pants regulations.