Here is where we’ll keep tabs on today’s minor roster moves:
- Minnesota announced that they have recalled defenseman Mike Reilly from Iowa of the AHL. He has spent the bulk of the year in the minors and has four goals and 11 assists in 29 AHL contests. Reilly also has played in nine games with the Wild, being held off the scoresheet while averaging 12:57 of ice time per night.
- Carolina has swapped backup goalies, announcing that they have recalled Michael Leighton while assigning Alex Nedeljkovic back to their AHL affiliate in Charlotte. The two swapped places earlier this week, allowing Leighton to get into a couple of minor league games to stay in game shape. Eddie Lack, the regular backup for the Hurricanes, remains out of the lineup indefinitely due to a concussion.
- Buffalo announced that they have summoned goalie Linus Ullmark from Rochester (AHL). Mike Harrington of the Buffalo News reports (Twitter link) that Anders Nilsson is dealing with the flu so Ullmark will take his place in the interim. This is the fourth recall for Ullmark this year but he has yet to see action with the Sabres this year. He has a 15-13-1 record in the minors this year with a 3.03 GAA and a .908 SV%.
- Ottawa has recalled right winger Casey Bailey from AHL Binghamton per their Twitter page. The Sens are currently dealing with a flu bug, notes Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun. Bailey has played in four games for the Senators this season being held off the scoresheet but sits tied for second in goals in Binghamton with 10 in 33 minor league outings.
- The Canucks swapped out depth defenders, announcing that they’ve recalled Jordan Subban while sending Andrey Pedan back to Utica (AHL). Subban leads all Comets blueliners with 22 points this season and has not yet played in the NHL. As for Pedan, he had been up for the better part of a month but did not suit up in Vancouver and was close to needing waivers to be sent back down having been up for 29 days.
- In what is becoming a daily shuffle, Anaheim announced the recall of winger Stefan Noesen from San Diego of the AHL. It’s the fourth straight day that he has either been recalled or demoted as the Ducks look to conserve as much cap space as possible. Noesen has a goal in nine NHL games with Anaheim this season while adding 15 points in 22 minor league contests.