There has been plenty of roster movement between NHL teams and the taxi squad on a daily basis this season. Although some major names may be highlighted in separate articles, this is where you’ll find the majority of that shuffle news each day:
- Hunter Jones has been sent back to the AHL by the Minnesota Wild, moving him off the taxi squad. Jones has an .871 save percentage in 15 appearances for the Iowa Wild this season, his first in professional hockey.
- The San Jose Sharks have completed a long list of transactions, recalling Joel Kellman, Alexei Melnichuk, and Brinson Pasichnuk to the taxi squad. Fredrik Handemark, Nicolas Meloche, Jacob Middleton, and Zachary Sawchenko have all been returned to the AHL to make room.
- The Toronto Maple Leafs have sent Frederik Andersen to the AHL on a conditioning loan, where he is expected to play half a game for the Toronto Marlies. Meanwhile, they’ve returned Mac Hollowell to the AHL while recalling Semyon Der-Arguchintsev to the taxi squad.
- The Detroit Red Wings have completed their usual goalie swap, sending Kevin Boyle to the AHL and recalling Kaden Fulcher to the taxi squad. The team has bounced the two back and forth for the last several weeks.
- The New Jersey Devils have recalled Nolan Foote, Colton White, and Tyce Thompson from the AHL, with the latter going straight to the active roster. The other two will join the taxi squad for the time being.
This page will be updated throughout the day