There has been plenty of roster movement between NHL teams and the taxi squad on a daily basis this season. Although some major names may be highlighted in separate articles, this is where you’ll find the majority of that shuffle news each day.
- The San Jose Sharks have completed a whole whack of transactions today. Stefan Noesen, Nicolas Meloche, Noah Gregor, Sasha Chmelevski and Alexei Melnichuk have all been returned to the AHL, while Joachim Blichfeld, Nick DeSimone, Kurtis Gabriel, Joel Kellman, and Josef Korenar have all been recalled to the taxi squad.
- The Los Angeles Kings have sent Troy Grosenick to the AHL, while recalling Matthew Villalta to be the team’s taxi squad goaltender for the time being. Grosenick has been passed around the league but still doesn’t have any games under his belt this season.
- The Vegas Golden Knights have recalled Tomas Jurco to the taxi squad, reassigning Logan Thompson to the Henderson Silver Knights in the process. Jurco, who played 12 games for the Edmonton Oilers last season, has two points in seven AHL contests.
- After it was announced that Derek Stepan will miss the rest of the regular season, the Ottawa Senators have made a few roster moves. Erik Brannstrom and Micheal Haley have been recalled from the taxi squad. Braydon Coburn and Matthew Peca have taken their place. Filip Gustavsson has been recalled from the AHL.
- The Montreal Canadiens have recalled Cam Hillis from the AHL, sending him to the taxi squad. The 20-year-old forward is another interesting prospect in the Canadiens system, selected 66th overall in 2018 and coming off an outstanding OHL campaign in 2019-20. He failed to score in his professional debut for the Laval Rocket, but had 83 points in 62 games for the Guelph Storm last season.
- Tucker Poolman is healthy and has been activated from the injured reserve. The Winnipeg Jets have sent Logan Stanley down to the taxi squad to open up a spot on the blue line.
- The Dallas Stars have recalled a trio of players from the taxi squad while sending just one back. Ty Dellandrea, Taylor Fedun, and Tanner Kero have been activated to the roster, while Joel Kiviranta will take a break.
- The Boston Bruins have sent Karson Kuhlman to the AHL, where he’s currently playing for the Providence Bruins in an afternoon matchup. Kuhlman, 25, has played three games for Boston this season.
- Ty Ronning has been recalled by the New York Rangers and placed on the taxi squad. The 23-year-old forward has one goal in two games for the Hartford Wolf Pack this season.
This page will be updated throughout the day.