Here is where we’ll keep track of today’s minor transactions:
- The Penguins announced the re-signing of D Tim Erixon to a one year, two-way contract that will pay him the league minimum $575,000 at the NHL level. Erixon spent all of last year with Pittsburgh’s AHL affiliate in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton after coming over as part of the Phil Kessel trade last offseason. He last suited up in the NHL with Toronto in 2014-15.
- Edmonton announced the re-signing of F Iiro Pakarinen to a one year contract. Oilers radio voice Bob Stauffer reports it’s a one-way pact worth $725,000. He played in 63 games with the Oilers last season, picking up 5 goals and 8 assists.
- Vancouver announced they have re-signed F Emerson Etem to a one year, one-way contract worth $775,000. Etem played in 39 games split between the Canucks and Rangers, scoring 7 goals and 5 assists.
- Anaheim re-signed F Corey Tropp to a two year contract and G Dustin Tokarski to a one year deal, according to the team’s Twitter page. Tropp will have an NHL cap hit of $625,000 and Tokarski a $600,000 cap hit, reports Eric Stephens of the Orange County Register.
- Calgary Flames prospect Pavel Karnaukhov will play in the KHL after spending two years with the WHL’s Calgary Hitmen. The Flames drafted Karnaukhov 136th overall in the 5th round of the 2015 NHL Draft. Last season he scored 12G and 31P in 49 games for the Hitmen.